Communication is an important part of client service for EJM Investments. We provide clients with the following:
- Detailed portfolio and performance reviews on a regular basis
- Customized portfolio reporting packages delivered via a secure personal web portal
- Periodic e-mail market updates and commentary
- Secure on-line access to your account(s)
- Monthly statements and next day trade confirmations.
EJM Investments uses Schwab Institutional as its custodian for client accounts. Schwab Institutional is part of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. The company is a leading independent investment adviser custodian for all account types, including:
- Pension, Profit Sharing, and 401(k) Plans
- College Savings
Schwab Institutional also provides strong trade execution, a robust technology, reporting, and compliance platform, and back office support for EJM Investments and its clients.
EJM Investments charges a quarterly fee based on a percentage of assets under management. Investment management fees are payable at the end of each quarter for services rendered in the prior quarter, and such fees are deducted from the client’s account within 30 days after the end of the prior quarter. In any period of less than a full calendar quarter, investment management fees are pro-rated based on the number of days the firm manages the client account. Billing begins at the start of the first calendar quarter after the client’s account has been funded. Advisory fees are based on household investments under management.